WHO WE ARE
We are a technology company building cutting edge enterprise software to “change the game” in online advertising. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Toronto and Asia. We are growing quickly and are looking to build out a team of talented software engineers who are ready to be leaders.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to work closely in our engineering team to build our next generation adtech software. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong web development background, and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment. Responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a small team to design and deploy phenomenal web applications and platforms.
- Building highly scalable and efficient database schemas
- Working closely with Product Management, and Marketing to enhance the user experience.
- Helping to implement and deploy new features to improve the speed and functionality of our web applications.
- 1+ years of programming experience
- Strong experience in at least one of programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripting, JAVA)
- Familiarity with databases
- Familiarity with Linux Administration
- Familiarity with WebServers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Familiarity with Shell Scripting
- Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, etc
- Works out of Toronto Office
- Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, Hadoop)
- Experience in MySQL
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Service (AWS) offerings
- Monitoring tools like Grafana
- Experience with revision control (especially Git)
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary