WHO WE ARE
Track Revenue is a technology company building cutting edge enterprise software to “change the game” in online advertising. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Toronto and China. We are growing quickly and are looking to build out a team of talented software engineers who are ready to be leaders.
We are seeking an experienced developer for our Toronto office to work closely with our engineering team to translate their creations into elegant, fast, responsive websites and web applications. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong web development background, and has the ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment. Responsibilities include:
- Working in an agile team to design and deploy phenomenal web applications and platforms.
- Designing and implementing elegant and scalable APIs and web services for clients.
- Building highly scalable and efficient database schemas
- Working closely with Product Management and Business side to enhance the user experience.
- Engaging in the design, implementation and deployment of new features to improve the speed and functionality of our web applications.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Familiarity with SQL query optimization
- Experience in MVC Framework such as Django, Laravel and/or Symfony
- Experience in Frontend framework such as Angular JS
- Knowledge of cloud services such as ASW or Azure
- Development of high quality code following industry standards and best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- Work out of Toronto Office
- Experience writing code in multiple languages
- Experience in Apache or Nginx
- Creating RESTful applications
- Experience with revision control (especially Git)
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary